23rd Post Meme
"Or possibly I could squeeze in a lesson at
Cooking in Crete and conquer my fear of filo."
I was tagged by Barbara over at Winos & Foodies yesterday. It’s a fun one as it takes you back in blog time to see what you were doing. My 23rd post was part of a series exploring Greek cuisine during the 2004 Olympics. Deeper meaning? Well it does say I always like to learn something on vacation. It could also suggest that I try to do too much on vacation.
- Mediterranean Diet (post #23)
- IMBB 7 – My Big Fat Greek Dumpling
- Greek Chicken Soup
- Greek Breakfast
- Bringing Greece to the Table
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas…
5. Tag five people to do the same.